Food, Fun, and Art!
Come join us for the DSA & Cultural Arts District Downtown Strong events in 2021. The Downtown Strong event showcases some of the best art, food, and fun that Downtown San Angelo has to offer. Stop by the San Angelo Museum of Fine Arts and view their current exhibits, or visit one of the many art galleries for a sampling of West Texas art. Take a break and grab a bite to eat while you enjoy a cup of coffee, mug of beer, of a glass of wine at some of the best restaurants, bars, and coffee shops in West Texas. Top off the evening with a little shopping at Downtown’s unique boutiques.
LIKE and FOLLOW our FACEBOOK page for updates:
or call/email 325-655-2345 / firstname.lastname@example.org
April 23, 2021; July 1, October 28, November 25, December 16
5:00 - 8:00 PM
Downtown Strong Map
Click on the link below to download a map for the Downtown Strong Event. It is your guide to all of the participating galleries and businesses.
Merchants & Pubs
- Casa Decor-FEATURED VENUE-39 W Concho Ave
- Fuentes Cafe Downtown- 101 S Chadbourne St- All day Friday Specials & Lone River Ranch Water $3 per can!
- Old Central Firehouse Pizzeria & Taproom- 200 S Magdalen St.-Pop Up Art Exhibits featuring Maynard Zamora, Che Bates, and Scott Sustek, $5 Cheesy bread for stroll guests, chance to win an OCF Gift Basket!
- Pure Salon & Boutique- 16 E Concho Ave-Serving popcorn while you shop! Stick around for the raffle and prize giveaway!
- CowPatties Thrift Shop31A W Twohig Ave- Serving snacks while you shop!
- San Angelo Museum of Fine Arts- 1 Love St.-Thirty-Sixth Annual Ceramic Symposium, visit the main gallery-Gallery Verde-The Coop Gallery-and Studio Rio
- Paintbrush Alley-behind Texas Theatre/Irving St.- Goodie Bag Giveaway for 1st 20 visitors!!
- Raw1899-38 N Chadbourne- Drink and food specials for stroll guests! “Texas Contemporary “ art show you won’t want to miss! And artist painting LIVE!
- Ruiz Studio & Gallery-76 N Chadbourne- Art-Wine-and-a-Good-ole-Time ! Pieces by Cathy Lubke, JoNell Richardson, Virginia Howell, & Barbara Rallo are within easy walking distance of the museum.